Learn to grow your favorite plants and vegetables in containers. Container gardening reduces the risk of soil diseases and virtually eliminates weeds.
Learn to grow your favorite plants and vegetables without soil. Get tips and ideas for hydroponic gardening.
Learn what plants can be planted within the proximity of your garden. Learn how various plants and vegetables can be complimentary to each other’s needs.
Learn the different strategies and tactics for various types of gardening like companion gardening, hydrponic gardening, and container gardening. Gardening is a rewarding hobby and a story of endless creation and creativty.
- How to Measure and Adjust PH in Garden SoilSoil pH is referred to as the acidity of the soil and is measured by the number of Hydrogen ions present in the soil. When the soil pH is too acidic … Read more
- Tiger Melon: How to Plant and Grow Tiger MelonsTiger Melon, aka Tigger Melon, an heirloom melon, similar to honey Dew in taste, also related to canary melons. Yellow and orange tiger stripes are believed to be its name source. … Read more
- Benefits of Toads and Frogs in the GardenThe Case for Having Frogs and Toads in the Garden Frogs and toads are amphibious hopping, croaking bug-eating critters that are of great value to any yard or garden. Frogs have … Read more
- Growing Easter Egg Plant (Solanum Ovigerum)Not many people have probably heard of an easter egg plant before. Those who have are usually intrigued by the name. So what is an easter eggplant? An easter eggplant, also … Read more
- Pink Root Onion Disease: What is it and How to Prevent ItWhat is Pink Root? Onion Pink Root is where leaves die back from tips, and roots turn pale pink, sometimes light red and purple. Stunted Growth. Pink root is a fungal … Read more
- Magic Molly Potato: What Does It Taste Like and How to Grow ThemWhen a friend first offered me some some Blue mollies – I replied “NO Thanks – I don’t get high” at which point he showed me some of the seed potatoes … Read more