Learn to grow your favorite plants and vegetables in containers. Container gardening reduces the risk of soil diseases and virtually eliminates weeds.
Learn to grow your favorite plants and vegetables without soil. Get tips and ideas for hydroponic gardening.
Learn what plants can be planted within the proximity of your garden. Learn how various plants and vegetables can be complimentary to each other’s needs.
Learn the different strategies and tactics for various types of gardening like companion gardening, hydrponic gardening, and container gardening. Gardening is a rewarding hobby and a story of endless creation and creativty.
- Benefits of Toads and Frogs in the GardenThe Case for Having Frogs and Toads in the Garden Frogs and toads are amphibious hopping, croaking bug-eating critters that are of great value to any yard or garden. Frogs have … Read more
- Growing Easter Egg Plant (Solanum Ovigerum)Not many people have probably heard of an easter egg plant before. Those who have are usually intrigued by the name. So what is an easter eggplant? An easter eggplant, also … Read more
- Pink Root Onion Disease: What is it and How to Prevent ItWhat is Pink Root? Onion Pink Root is where leaves die back from tips, and roots turn pale pink, sometimes light red and purple. Stunted Growth. Pink root is a fungal … Read more
- Magic Molly Potato: What Does It Taste Like and How to Grow ThemWhen a friend first offered me some some Blue mollies – I replied “NO Thanks – I don’t get high” at which point he showed me some of the seed potatoes … Read more
- How to Grow Collard Greens and Collard Green Companion Planting GuideIn this article you will learn how to successfully grow collard greens. You’ll also learn about companion planting with collard greens and how it can make the growing process easier. From … Read more
- How to Grow Richmond Green Apple Cucumbers (pictures)The Richmond Green Apple Cucumber, an Australian Heirloom, is a mini cuke. Smaller than a bread box bigger than a lemon – but only by a wee bit. The white flesh … Read more